August 19, 2010

Never-Ending List of Tutorials to Try

My creation

To say I am a
Jack of All Trades but a master of none isn't really an insult. I used to think it was... I wanted to be a master of something! Now that I have a collection of merit badges for different skills, interests, and hobbies, I've come to realize that I don't want to peg myself into just one area of expertise. I love that my bedroom is cluttered with a myriad of craft supplies, books, odds and ends - that's what keeps me sane! Nothing makes me happier than seeing a tutorial or project around the internet and saying, "Ohh! I can do that... Let me dig out my _____ and that box of ____ and get to work!" That being said, the realization has come that perhaps I have too long of a list of things I'd like to try. In an effort to narrow that list down, perhaps I should post it here and cross things off as I go along. Ready! GO!

Craft Projects


French Macarons - CHECK! Here are mine :)
Lemon Bars (more drool...)

Gift Ideas

Alright! So let's see how many of these I churn through between now and Christmas time... Wish me luck! Also, feel free to leave a comment if you've tried any of these tutorials before, I'd love any tips, tricks, or... Heck! Give me some more tutorials to add to the list!


  1. Hi, hope it's OK to contact you here. We would love to include your blog on our giveaway search engine: Giveaway Scout ( Have a look and if interested, use our online form to add your blog ( ). thanks, Josh

  2. I love your blog it's adorable and I can't wait to dig into some of your recipes!

    You might enjoy my new blog as well:

    I look forward to reading more from you!